It has been weeks since i blog..
So today,i guess it's a mus for me to blog..
There's tons of things/stuffs/matters tat i wanna say/speak out..
But words jus doesnt wan to come out from my mouth..
Went for sea training ytd & den went to work..
GOSH !
Im being drain off..
Frens told me tat it'll be tiring for me to go to work aft training..
But i ignored..
I tot i can tolerate but eventually i know i cant..
Im forcing myself..
But how can i not endure if it?
I have no choice..
3 words..
I
NEED
MONEY !
Some things happen during ytd sea training..
We lost someone..
We lost a teamate..
She was a great senior..
Giving us gd advices..
Took care of us..
Joke & have fun wif us..
But in the end till,we lost her..
How are we suppose & afford to lose someone tat is such a great & powerful rower at tis of time?
We're having a race in another 33days...
Hence,we cant lost her & any one else..
we need her back !
We need to win something back for the team..
Especially the for GIRLS TEAM..
We need to prove to every single one tat we girls can do & make it..
I know it's tough..
But as long as we've try our best,it's enough..
Didnt we for sea training today..
I needa a rest..
Jus a day will do..
But at tis moment..
im feeling abit guilty..
Keep thinking of the team..
Thinking of wat are they doing?
HA .
Haisss..
Guess i still dont bear to leave the team yet..
:)
KUDOS !
Labels: loss of words