Went out shopping wif Eliza ytd..
Bought 2 tops 1 bag & some accessories and it cost me over 100 bucks !!!
AHHHHH !!!
But anyway..Had alrdy plan to spend this much..
However,still got lots of stuffs that had i wanna buy..
Haisss..
No choice,got to stop myself from spending anymore..
Outings..Chalet..Birthday Celebration..Camp..
All coming up..
Gonna spend real lots i guess..
PHEW !!!


:)
Oh ya..anyway,jus get to realise something..
Sometimes there are jus somethings tat i dont really need to bother..
The feelings are not there alrdy..
Nobody cares & bother...
Why???
Dont expect it to be like this..
Things are changing..
It does not use to be the same as before..
I didnt do anything wrong..
But why things turn out to be lik this?
Some people might think tat im too fake..
Really?
I dunno..
If i am,i apologise..
but im i?
Anyone?
I jus know tat i've been true & fair to everyone..
I know my conscience is clear..
That's all..
坏人难做
好人更难做
Labels: it's not fair